You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|10. Amendments and Procedures||10|
- A proposed constitutional amendment can be initiated by the Executive Council or any ten (10) members.
- The proposed amendment shall be announced to all members by email to the members' mailing list.
- The proposed amendment shall be made available for viewing by all members in the Computer Science Club office.
- A general meeting shall be held to consider the amendment at least seven (7) days after the announcement and no more than thirty (30) days after, which may be the regular meeting for the term, or a special meeting.
- A constitutional amendment requires a 2/3 vote for adoption.