You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|5. Duties of Officers||5|
- The duties of the President shall be:
- to call and preside at all general, special, and executive meetings of the Club, except during the election of officers;
- to appoint special committees of the Club and the membership and chairs of such committees, with the approval of the Executive Council; and
- to audit, or to appoint a representative to audit, the financial records of the club at the end of each academic term.
- with the approval of the Faculty Advisor, rule on any point of procedure under the constitution that arises outside of a meeting.
- The duties of the Vice-President shall be:
- to assume the duties of the President in the event of the President's absence;
- to chair the Programme Committee;
- to appoint members to and remove members from the Programme Committee;
- to ensure that Club events are held regularly; and
- to assume those duties of the President that are delegated to them by the President.
- The duties of the Secretary shall be:
- to keep minutes of all Club meetings;
- to care for all Club correspondence; and
- manage any persons appointed to internal positions by the Executive.
- The duties of the Treasurer shall be:
- to collect dues and maintain all financial and membership records;
- to produce a financial or membership statement when requested.
- The duties of the System Administrator shall be:
- to chair the Systems Committee;
- to appoint members to and remove members from the Systems Committee.
- to ensure that the duties of the Systems Committee are performed.