You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|6. Executive Council||6|
- The Executive Council shall consist of the present officers of the Club and the Faculty Advisor (as a non-voting member) and has the power to run the affairs of this club within the limits of this constitution. This includes the power to overrule or issue directions to any officer.
- The Executive Council may appoint people to various positions to help manage the Club.
- The Executive Council must obey any instructions given to it by the members at a meeting and can be overruled by them.
- The Executive Council can act by consensus achieved on their mailing list.
- Minutes of the Executive Council meetings shall be available for inspection by any member of the Club and shall be filed with the Club records. On request, a member shall be shown the archive of any thread on the Executive Council mailing list which resulted in a decision being made.