Refactor Go Merlin #1
- wrote some tests
- split the common package into config, logger, and sync
- moved the unix socket things from merlin.go into its own package
- made some adjustments (splitting methods, moving stuff) to make it easier to test
Note: at the moment the drone.io is failing because the of some time zone stuff
- write unit tests for the sync package
- test the program as a whole
lgtm except the things in sync.go
Lol merge request broke after pushing a commit to refactor.
"This pull request is broken due to missing fork information."
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?