These docs are intended to help potential contributors get started.
GIT-HOWTO explains how to set up a new repository. It also suggests several
resources to help users learn git or cogito.
INSTALLING suggests a procedure for coordinating the building and installing
of new versions of the Debian package.
Updates in this version:
* Tests added to most Python modules.
* Split configuration files.
* Added maintainer scripts to manage permissions during install and purge.
* Added functions for use by tools planned for next release (chfn, etc).
* Added support for account "repair", which will recreate LDAP entries
and Kerberos principals if necessary.
* The recreate account menu option is now active.
* Replaced instances of "== None" and "!= None" with "is None" and
"is not None", respectively (thanks to: Nick Guenther).
* Renamed terms.valid() to terms.validate() (thanks to: Nick Guenther).