These docs are intended to help potential contributors get started.
GIT-HOWTO explains how to set up a new repository. It also suggests several
resources to help users learn git or cogito.
INSTALLING suggests a procedure for coordinating the building and installing
of new versions of the Debian package.
Updates in this version:
* Tests added to most Python modules.
* Split configuration files.
* Added maintainer scripts to manage permissions during install and purge.
* Added functions for use by tools planned for next release (chfn, etc).
* Added support for account "repair", which will recreate LDAP entries
and Kerberos principals if necessary.
* The recreate account menu option is now active.
* Replaced instances of "== None" and "!= None" with "is None" and
"is not None", respectively (thanks to: Nick Guenther).
* Renamed terms.valid() to terms.validate() (thanks to: Nick Guenther).
The changes in most files between 0.1 and 0.2 are so large that git is unable
to automatically detect the renames that took place. This commit moves files
into their new locations so that the history is accurate.