Setting up CI
- Follow instructions on CSC cloud to setup csccloud.
- Setup the repository to store your docker images on CSC Harbour.
- Make sure to add harbour auth tokens to drone. Click the my profile page on harbour, and set HARBOUR_USERNAME and HARBOUR_PASSWORD on drone secrets to the username and cli secret from the harbour profile page.
- Clone the server repo, fill in desired links, update env file with the auth token, update STAGING_AUTH_TOKEN in drone to match. Run
npm startto start server in the background.
- Possibly put a crontab to restart the script on startup